Monday, August 25, 2014

Pink & Navy

A timeless and well loved color combination that I find to be in style no matter the season! I have always been drawn to this combo and can't help but think of it as a classic combo although I am sure others would disagree! What's not to love? Pink as a bright making a statement while when paired with navy it is a bit subdued. I am a fan!

Find my favorites of this combo below!


navy sweater | pink watch | navy cross body (definitely on my wish list) | pink hunters

Shop my favorites below or click above!


14 comments :

  1. I love these colors together!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree pink and navy is a classic color combo! About 80% of my closet is pink in navy (the other 20% is turquoise and lime green). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy and pink is my favorite color scheme right now !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elbow patch sweater is on my must-have list for fall...just waiting for a good sale to roll around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the best color combo (hence why I picked it for my blog, of course!). Loving the shade of NARS lipstick.

    Kasey {preppylove}
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great color combo! Love all your picks!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then there Classic Ugg Boots Sale is the mysterious Kids Ugg Boots Sale toad Cheap Uggs Online where to go. Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Sale Why it does not dry yourself. Who saved himself. A doubt in the Cheap Ugg Boots Uk minds appear almost forgot.

    Harlingen mutation. The Mens Ugg Boots Sale words flashed in the minds immediately, juicy root mutation became ice Harlingen. Let their water properties spiritual power completely converted to ice attribute spiritual power, and the repair but also directly to break into the chi of ten layers Cheap Uggs Uk peak.

    Absolutely not, that Uggs Bailey Bow Sale mysterious toad was trying to dry yourself, how will Cheap Uggs Sale this Bailey Button Ugg Boots Sale and other good intentions to help themselves. The reason may be that Cheap Ugg Boots Online in the end what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished