It's weird for me to think about having readers read my blog posts or like my instagrams without even really knowing me. I always feel like I am writing posts to close friends that I have known for years that know loads of stuff about me. When I really sit and think about it however, I am reminded that y'all only really know what I share with y'all. Mind. Blowing.
One of my favorite things to do with my friends when we are out in public either waiting for a meal at a restaurant or walking around downtown is to create a story for the people around us. My friends find my stories quite entertaining and it helps pass time too (feel free to ask them about the white water rafting dinner date scenario I once came up with). I can't help but enjoy imagining what other people's lives might be like and I am sure y'all are probably the same way so I am here to provide some clarity and insight into y'alls story of me!
1. I am a perfectionist.
2. I have freckles in my eyes. They aren't exactly freckles but I do have brown specks in my green eyes which is kind of cool.
3. I am a night shower-er and the thought of getting in bed without being clean grosses me out.
4. I stress out A LOT about school stuff!
5. I love hummus and my favorite brand of hummus is Roots (you can buy it at Whole Foods, it's so good).
6. I own well over 30 pairs of nike shorts!
7. I hate it when I don't have my nails painted and I can't stand long nails!
8. I adore breakfast foods, pancakes, waffles, omelets, bacon, hash browns, YUM!
9. I LOVE getting mail!
10. I HATE lizards, they are kind of my irrational fear! If only y'all could have seen my dad and I trying to chase down and capture a lizard that got in our living room! It was quite the spectacle and the whole time I was hopping from different pieces of furniture and squealing with a piece of tupperwear in my hands! When we couldn't find him (the lizard, I am not quite sure why I gave him a gender) for a little while and my dad left the room he returned asking if "I had heard any further contact from the aliens?" For any on lookers it would have been quite entertaining. * He was eventually caught and as my dad was putting him outside I firmly advised the lizard not to return.
11. When I was younger I used to want an RV for my 16th birthday because you didn't have to buckle up while in them. I later wanted a red VW bug that I would put black magnets on and have a license plate that said BUGOFF.
12. In my mind if I am not ahead then I am behind, I always try to have a weeks worth of blog posts scheduled at any given time.
13. I love sweets, dessert could easel pass as my favorite meal!
14. I have pretty fair skin for having dark hair.
15. I love asian style food, especially fried rice!
16. I can do 5 pull ups, which seems like a lot to me (Thanks to my brother for challenging me that I couldn't even do 2).
17. I LOVE puns!
18. Going along with number 17, if I can't think of a somewhat clever caption for an instagram photo sometimes I won't post it!
19. I LOVE to bake! Cupcakes, cookies, anything sweet!
20. I was obsessed with DW from Arthur when I was younger. If I can find the photo of me in my DW costume I will put it in here but we honestly could have been twins aside from the fact that I was not an aardvark I had headband ears that could have fooled you.
21. I ADORE shopping for school supplies and have for as long as I can remember. I used to spend hours labeling everything and organizing them.
22. I used to HATE jeans and now I am still picky about which pairs I pick out!
23. I have fat fingers.
24. I LOVE Harry Potter and wish I could have a marathon of watching the movies every weekend.
25. I didn't have hair until I was 3. I was a bald baby and toddler for that matter.
26. I obsessively match my outfits even just hanging around the house outfits. I match my t-shirt to my shorts and my sports bra to my shirt! People at camp always make fun of me for it too.
27. I don't really like hamburgers, I really have to be in the mood for them.
28. I DISLIKE germs. I do not drink after people and I will not take a bite of something if someone else has already taken a bite off of the same piece.
29. I am incredibly indecisive. I am so indecisive that I have still yet to order my Lilly Pulitzer agenda because I am still weighing the options in my head. I mean this is a big choice, I will be pulling my agenda out multiple times a day and want to make sure that the print is exactly what I want it to be!
30. I am bad at remembering the names of celebrities in movies, most of the time you are better off telling me the role they played as opposed to their real name.
31. I am 5'8'' tall.
32. Tulips and Peonies are my favorite flowers.
33. I really enjoy murder mysteries, whether that be in a book or an episode of Monk!
34. According to my dad I have a quirky sense of humor.
35. I am almost positive that I am tone deaf however, that does not stop me from singing out loud in the car. My friends always laugh when I request them to turn the volume up so that I can't hear myself singing.
36. I don't watch TV very often but I adore watching movies even though I usually fall asleep during them.
37. I've never been out of the country although I desperately want to travel! (And I am a bit bitter that my brother has been out of the country on at least 4 different occasions).
38. I can't leave target without purchasing something! My family refers to it as my mothership.
39. I ALWAYS overpack. Even when I am just going over to a friends house for the evening it never fails that I bring options of outfits to wear even if that just means two different Nike short options! I guess my overpacking problem can relate back to #29 and my extremely indecisive nature!
40. I HATE unpacking after trips! It is such a pain!
41. My head and face are pretty small, I can wear child size Rayban Aviators and they look like the regular sized ones on me.
42. I LOVE confetti and balloons and bubbles!
43. As a child I had extreme OCD tendencies (which is probably why I am obsessively organized now as well). I had a blanket that had fringe all around it and I wouldn't take my nap until all the fringe was orderly and tucked outside of the blanket, talk about high maintenance, sorry mom and dad!
44. I don't really like bread. On that note, I don't love sandwiches! Although I do enjoy a Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel!
45. I HATE doing my hair however I don't love the way it looks unless I do something to it.
46. I LOVE to read and am always looking for more suggestions of good reads!
47. I really want to learn how to bake macarons even though I have heard it is difficult.
48. I LOVE stationary and any pretty paper good for that matter.
49. I have never broken a bone.
50. I barricade myself in pillows when I sleep. At home I sleep with 9 pillows in my queen bed and at school I sleep with 6 pillows in my twin size bed.
Do you relate to any of these facts?
Let me know what you think!