Oftentimes in this wonderful season of giving we have too many friends and not a big enough budget! If that is the case for you then maybe you and your friends can workout a secret santa type exchange where each person buys a gift for one other person in which case these gifts would the most perfect things to give!
I think that a lot of these gifts would also make the cutest stocking stuffers! This is for all of you with a big heart but a small budget!
1. A small nail polish set, I know what you are probably thinking, nail polish again? I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I love to give it and I love to receive it as well!
2. A monogrammed travel mug is the perfect gift for any of your favorite on the go, hot drink loving girls! I have been especially loving all of the ones by Kate Spade and think the quirky sayings on them are just the cutest.
3. A Lilly reusable tote is another great gift to give. This could easily become a friends gym bag or even a way for them to tote groceries around, the options are endless!
4. I love notepads and always find myself looking for a scratch piece of paper around to make a to do list on! If you have friends like that this monogrammed notepad is the perfect and most thoughtful gift to give!
5. Lately both Target and J.Crew have had the cutest socks for sale. Maybe I am making this up but don't some people view receiving socks for christmas as bad? Well I am on the complete opposite side of that spectrum, I love fun patterned socks and definitely would not view that as a disappointment!
6. Anthropologie has the cutest initial mugs for sale. I am especially loving the gold on the one pictured above! This would be a great gift to pair with a gift card to your friends favorite coffee shop inside!
7. A cute tin full of Emi Jay's are such a practical gift to give! I love these hair ties and find myself wearing them frequently since they don't tug to hard at my hair. Check out how to make your own here!
8. I have a minimergency kit in my purse and in my back pack and think that this is a necessity for every girl on the go, not to mention the cutest stocking stuffer ever! These contain tons of mini items that you could possibly need when out and about ranging from nail polish to earring backs and even a mini sewing kit!
9. Who doesn't love a small cosmetic bag? There are so many uses for pouches like this and it would be super cute to get a friend one in her favorite color!
10. A monogrammed key chain is a necessity for any girl who drives! I know quite a few friends who could benefit from using a key chain so as to not misplace their room key house keys, and even car keys!
What are some of your favorite gifts to give under $20?
Don't forget to go enter my giveaway here!