If this gift guide doesn't scream Dorothy then I don't know what does! I am a huge fan of monograms and adore everything on this list and hope you do as well! These products cover quite the price range and you will surely be able to find something for your favorite personalized person!
If you would like direct links to the images seen below then please click on the polyvore image and once directed to the website click on specific item which will link you directly to the proper site to purchase.
1. My monogrammed tervis or any tervis in general has served to be quite the trusty companion in college and with a monogram it surely would not get taken! These are great in the room or on the go (with a lid of course) and are perfect for any age group!
2. A monogrammed Christmas ornament is the perfect gift to give and can easily be made for under $5. You can see my DIY post here. How fun it is to give a gift that can be used year after year and will always reming the recipient of you!
3.These initial gloves are so bright and fun and are shown in one of my favorite color combinations: pink and navy! A pair of tech friendly personalized gloves are a gift that no ones would think to ask for but would surely appreciate!
4.This monogrammed overnight duffle is actually on my Christmas wish list this year and appears to be the perfect size for quick trips. I love how classic it looks and that it has both short and long handles!
5. This monogrammed bracelet also graces my Christmas list and would be such a fun addition to my daily bracelet stack! I especially like that they come in different sizes allowing them to better fit your wrist.
6. A monogrammed anging jewelry holder is perfect for the college girl to display her favorite monogrammed jewels! The pockets appear to be plenty spacious to store many pieces in a way that takes up no more space than a shirt. Much more practical than filling a box!
7. Especially adorable for a new driver, I love this monogrammed Lilly print key chain! Super practical but with a new fun twist!
8. A monogrammed mug screams cozy winter day to me! I would love to sip hot chocolate or my favorite coffee from this while sitting in my pjs and watching a good movie! Any hot drink lover would appreciate this sweet custom coca container!
9. Lately I have been living in my monogrammed quarter zip sweatshirt. I am not sure what it is about a quarter zip that makes it feel more special than a regular sweatshirt but I promise it is true! There are a couple friends from home that I would love to gift these to!
10. Monogrammed coasters are perfect for your favorite hostess and are such a fun way to display the personality of a pal!
11. I own this monogrammed necklace in gold and love that it is unlike your traditional cut out monogrammed necklace. The scalloped circle design is modern and feminine and is great for any girl who aims not to match everyone else but still show off a monogram!
What types of gifts are you giving your monogram loving friends?