Although not every girl is going to be obsessed with beauty items, all of those girly girls on your list would love to receive any of the items from todays gift guide! Some of these wonderful holiday gift sets available would also be fabulous split up and dispersed among all of your favorite makeup lover's stockings!
If you would like direct links to the images seen below then please click on the polyvore image and once directed to the website click on specific item which will link you directly to the proper site to purchase.
1. A set of holiday scented body butters from the body shop would be a thoughtful gift for any friend!
2. My roommate and I are obsessed with nail polish, between the two of us we probably have around 80 bottles in our room. Butter London is a fairly new brand that makes great polishes and you can't beat a set like this of 6 polishes that are greatly discounted. I love all of the fun shades in the set and these too would be fun to split up among friends as well.
3. While I have never tried anything from Urban Decay's Naked line I have heard great things about all of their palettes. This would be an awesome gift to give to anyone just getting into makeup or even your on the go girl friend that needs something small and compact to travel with and I have heard the quality is great.
4. This Fresh gift set is a great variety of beauty items stored in a fun and practical pink tote. I have heard great things about their lip balms and would love to find one stored away in my stocking. I like how this set mixes lotions, lips, and a bag into a single gift.
5. I adore Stila's Smudge Stick eyeliners. They are fabulous! This set of five is the perfect way to gift them to friends as well seeing it is only a few dollars more than buying one of Stila's eyeliners and you get 5 flawless colors. Seriously, I couldn't recommend these to you any more than I am!
6. I recently discovered Soap and Glory's hand lotion and I am hooked. The scent is so fresh and nice and it leaves my hands feeling so moisturized. I like this lotion set with the nice travel bag and glove, all of which would be perfect to moisturize during these chillier months.
7. Nail Polish, again...see number 2 for my obsession. I received this set a few years ago and still find myself gravitating towards some of these colors. These are some of OPI's most popular nail colors which was a great way for me to test them out before deciding which ones I would actually want to purchase! Another great one to split up in order to spread the wealth!
(Essie also makes great sets like this, I am more partial to Essie than OPI but both are great).
8. Bubble Bath is a girls best friend! One of the things I am looking most forward to over my holiday break is not wearing shower shoes and being able to take bubble baths. What better way to take a luxurious and relaxing bath than with bubble bath from Philosophy in inviting scents. I believe that this set also comes with body wash as well giving your friend a nice scent anytime she wants to get clean!
What are your favorite makeup gifts to give and receive?
P.S. Be on the lookout for multiple posts a day in the next couple of days!