Reading gift guides is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I love seeing what ideas other people have for gift giving and maybe some of the ideas I have will be new to you as well!
If you would like direct links to the images seen below then please click on the polyvore image and once directed to the website click on specific item which will link you directly to the proper site to purchase.
1. The most precious little cupcake stand that would also be adorable as a birthday happy delivered with a cupcake on top!
2. A sweet monogrammed jewelry dish that would be perfect to put by her sink to take off her jewelry while cleaning dishes and such!
3. A sweet scented candle that would be perfect to keep her house smelling delightful.
4. Initial dishes, the perfect set to set random trinkets (thinking salt and pepper) on!
5. A cute state dish towel which would be the perfect price for a hostess gift!
6. I am quite partial to oven mitts over pot holders and how could you not love this monogrammed oven mitt.
7. Another perfect hostess gift and how could you not love this fun pink and gold combination with a sassy saying!
8. A personalized cutting board could be used in a variety of ways and by having it personalized it makes the gift more special!
What are some other great gifts to give to your favorite hostess or kitchen cutie?