Have a friend that loves sparkles, baubles, and anything colorful? Giving jewelry as a gift is a fun way to give her what she loves. Below are some fun jewels to give!
If you would like direct links to the images seen below then please click on the polyvore image and once directed to the website click on specific item which will link you directly to the proper site to purchase.
1. This pearl statement necklace is perfect for any friends you may have with a more classic and traditional style.
2. I have a friend who adores Anthropologie's sparkly headbands and they do look precious on her! A statement headband would be the perfect gift to give her!
3. This prize is a little bit more pricey but a good watch is a practical watch to give an older girl! You can find cute ones all over but I am partial to this one from Kate Spade!
4. I love the colors on the necklace and think this would be perfect for any bold friends you may have!
5. Obviously I adore this bracelet, monogram and silver is the epitome of me! This one adorns my christmas and birthday list and I am really hoping that it is under the tree!
6. This fun bow bracelet would be great for any friend who likes to layer bracelets and this one would even be cute enough to wear solo.
7. Druzy style pieces have caught my eyes lately. I like the simplicity and versatility of these earrings.
8. I have a rose necklace like the one above in red and I find myself reaching for it all the time! I would love a grey one that would be able to match more of my clothes!
9. Who doesn't love their initial? I assume that y'all are all at least a bit of a fan if you read this blog! I love this tortoise option!
What do y'all think?