Lately J.Crew Factory has been killing it with their new arrivals!
My cart is perpetually growing! All of the new arrivals make me want it to be the holiday season because of how festive they are!
Below are some of my very favorite finds!
1. This skirt. I believe J.Crew carried this exact skirt last holiday season and I adored it then so obviously I adore it now. This is one of those things that I will regret not purchasing if I don't snatch it up this year!
2. I love anything scalloped and J.Crew always brings out the cutest scalloped attire for me to swoon over. In my mind I am trying to justify purchasing this since it would be great to have in my wardrobe as a future teacher!
3. I have never been one to obsess over sparkles on clothes but J.Crew completely switched my view on that because of how tastefully all the sparkles in their new arrivals are. Can you say New Years Eve?
4. Lately I have loved wearing colored pants and I am eager to venture into the realm of pattern pants as well. I love the subtle dots on these pretty pants and think that the outfits that could be made from these are endless.
5. I don't know why but suddenly I have an obsession with plaid and patterned button downs. If it is flannel or plaid and buttons then I want it. The best part about this shirt though is that it looks like the epitome of Christmas.
6. Sparkles again? I know, crazy right! This would be the perfect way to put a twinkle in your eye on a dreary cold day!
7. My roommate and I are planning to have these as our christmas pajamas. Yes, you heard that right, we are purchasing matching Christmas pajamas. They kind of remind me of the outfit that Elf on the Shelf dolls wear and I can not wait to get these!
8. Sparkled peter pan collars, yes please! The perfect top to throw on for all your holiday soirees!
What are your favorites from J.Crew Factory?
Did you bite the bullet and buy some new fun finds?