We all have those people in our lives who we want to give presents to but don't have a ton of money to spend on them. That is where this next gift guide comes in handy! I have compiled quite a few gifts that are under $15 that your friends will just love!
1. Nail Polish: You can never have too many so buy a fun color that reminds you of that person and it will be the perfect way to brighten their day.
2. Hair Ties: I use these no crease hair ties daily and love them! Practical gifts are always appreciated.
3. Pajama Pants: Every time the recipient puts these on they will be reminded of you and PJ pants come in so many colors and prints that you are sure to find something that the recipient will like!
4. Key Chains: A cute key chain in a fun color is another practical find that is also great to give a new driver!
5. Socks:I love fuzzy cute socks and you can never have too many therefore you can't go wrong with a fun patterned pair!
6. Older Movies: Grab some popcorn and plan a girls night with movies you've picked out that suit the recipients taste!
7. Reusable Grocery Bags: Buy one in a fun print and it can easily be used for groceries, function as a gym bag, or even carry other peoples gifts in it!
8. Monogrammed Ornament: DIY post here!